Wednesday, October 13, 2010

His Glory Sanctifying our hearts

A particular paragraph out the reading from Gospel Worship this week required me to read it over a few times and really think about it. Here it is, "Exodus 29:43- 'There I will meet with the children of Israel and the shall be sanctified by My Glory.' You who have a gracious heart and are worshipping God in sincerity, you are as a tabernacle of God, 'and there I will meet with you,' says God, 'and I will sanctify My tabernacle by My glory.' God will sanctify your heart by His glory if you sanctify His name. (pg.142)" Burroughs seems to continually emphasize that our sanctification is a result of sanctifying God's name. I thought this short video by John Piper related well and just though I would share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment